Offering competitive rates, we are willing and licensed to sell Real Estate, Estates, Firearms, Antiques, Households, Farm Equipment, etc. We are also staffed and capable to handle store and closeout liquidations. REMEMBER that you get what you pay for and cheaper is never better. Please call if any questions.
- Graduate of Dayton H.S. Dayton PA 1985
- Graduate of Reppert School of Auctioning, Auburn Indiana 2006.
- Member of Pennsylvania Auctioneers Association
- Member of the Board of Directors, Northwest Chapter of the PA Auctioneers Assoc.
- Voluntarily Enrolled in Annual Auctioneer Continuing Education Since 2005.
- 2015 PA Auctioneers Association Bid Calling Champion.
- 2010 PA Auctioneers Association Rookie Bid Calling Champion.
- We utilize computer clerking and cashiering equipment to expedite to toal auction process.
- We have assembled a strong network of consultants to aid in identifying and marketing unique items.
- Our auction consultations are FREE with no obligation to potential clients.
- Auction tents, tables, and portable facilities are available if needed.
- We have an experienced and cooperative auction staff that will do what is necessary before, during, and post sale to make the auction experience a very positive one.
- Advertising on TWO FREE internet sites and utilizing prominent print media are used to target buyers.
- We are always interested in participating with benefit and charity auctions
- Willing to travel in Western Pennsylvania
ASK ABOUT OUR AUCTION REFFERAL PROGRAM. We feel that your time and effort are both important and valuable in considering our Auction Service. If we receive a call that results in an auction, as a result of a referral, the Jeff Pennington Service will reward your effort with a cash payment. The gross sale amount of the referred auction will determine the amount of the reward.